With Colder Weather Predicted in Canada, Visitors Can Enjoy the Sunshine with 75 Destination-Wide Deals
ORLANDO, FL, Sept. 30, 2014 /CNW/ – Visitors can escape to Orlando this winter with special savings designed exclusively for Canadians. While the Farmers’ Almanac forecasts colder-than-normal weather for eastern Canada
this year, Orlando offers sunshine and warmer temperatures for those looking to thaw out. Visit Orlando’s popular Deals Made for Canadians program is also back with 75 discounted offers and packages on theme parks, dining, accommodations, attractions and more throughout the Central Florida area.
From climbing aboard the Hogwarts Express or exploring the mine where “a million diamonds shine,” to plummeting down one of the steepest waterslides in America, guests can experience the newest theme park attractions this winter while taking advantage of special discounts developed just for Canadians.
A full list of discounts included in Visit Orlando’s Deals Made for Canadians promotion can be found online at VisitOrlando.ca. Sample offers from a few partners are outlined below:
Theme Parks & Attractions
- Save up to 30% on rooms at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for fall travel
- Save up to $40 when purchasing a SeaWorld Orlando Weekday Ticket
- Save 25% off regular priced adult and child tickets and explore DUPLO Valley, a special farm-themed attraction specially designed for little ones, at LEGOLAND Florida
- Tickets starting at $54 for performances by La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil
- Save 20% off best available nightly room rate at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort where kids will be inspired to play, explore and get slimed
- Enjoy rates starting at $79 at the Four Points by Sheraton Orlando Studio City Hotel
- Save 30% off the regular room rate the Orlando World Center Marriott, including a breakfast buffet for two adults and two kids at the Solaris Restaurant
- 50% off at Capone’s Dinner & Show
- Buy one, get one free menu item at Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi
- Receive a complimentary tapas at Canadian-owned and operated Ceviche Tapas Bar & Restaurant
In addition to these offers, visitors to Orlando can experience the latest openings including:
- Universal Orlando Resort’s expansion of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, where guests can journey between Hogsmeade and ‘London‘ aboard the Hogwarts Express, and experience the multi-dimensional thrill ride “Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts”
- Walt Disney World Resort’s debut of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a family-friendly rollercoaster that takes guests on a wild journey through the mine “where a million diamonds shine”
- Orlando’s tallest and steepest free-fall water slide, Ihu’s Breakaway Falls, at Aquatica – SeaWorld’s Waterpark.
For more information about Deals Made for Canadians or vacation experiences in Orlando, visitors can log onto Orlando’s official website atVisitOrlando.ca, or call an Official Travel Counselor at 1-800-551-0181 (United States and Canada) or 407-363-5872. For real-time updates, follow us on Twitter at Twitter.com/VisitOrlando or Facebook at Facebook.com/VisitOrlando. While in Orlando, visitors may stop by the Official Visitor Center located at 8723 International Drive.
SOURCE Visit Orlando
Copyright © 2014 Iain & Gail Shankland / TravelBloggers.ca (at) Gmail.com
Be sure to give us a like on Facebook or follow us on Twitter…or sign up for our blog via email so you don’t miss future articles!
Iain Shankland & Gail Shankland started blogging in order to inspire and motivate people to travel the world from their perspective – specializing in having the most fun while using the least amount of money, travelling on the cheap without sacrificing comfort.
This original, copyrighted material may NOT be copied, used in whole or in part in any way, cut and pasted, published or otherwise reproduced in any form or in any medium – which means DO NOT POST THIS ON ANOTHER WEBSITE or BLOG. If you want somebody else to see this, please send them a link or post a link to this page